This comfortable lodge is set in a beautiful private garden and was constructed using a mix of natural materials such as bamboo, clay bricks, cane, adobe and eucalyptus. The natural thatch roof of royal palm leaves keeps the interior feeling fresh. It has approximately 40 square meters (430 square feet) of floor space and hosts a:
- Sleeping area, complete with 4-poster custom-made queen-size bed, mosquito net and night table with lamp
- Private bathroom with a unique open-air shower and warm water generated through compost.
- Private porch with a comfy hammock, perfect for taking in the breathtaking views
- Clean and hygienic daily-change compost toilet system
- Independent solar energy and gray water filtration systems
Guests also have the opportunity to purchase half board meal packages in advance of their arrival at discounted rates. Half board includes breakfast and a 3-course dinner. All breakfasts include a complimentary juice and coffee/tea while the other meals exclude beverages. Prices are per person, per day and include 15% government taxes.
VEGETARIAN: ½ Board $20
MEAT LOVERS: ½ Board $25
For reservations, rates and availability please click here